Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
Belleville Federation of Teachers is seeking applicants interested in pursuing a career in secondary education. Each applicant will be evaluated according to several criteria.
- be high school seniors currently attending Belleville East or West.
- have attended high school in District 201 for all four years.
- plan to obtain a Bachelor's degree in secondary education from an accredited college or university.
- rank in the top third of the graduating class.
- if requested, submit ACT/SAT scores and high school transcripts.
- submit a brief statement of goals and future plans.
- have participated in at least one extra-curricular activity during high school.
- have participated in at least one civic or community activity during high school.